Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello MYHONEYMUDPIE. Gosh, its been long time since i wrote that word. I mean type ? heh. Today is such a slow day. Seriously. Damn. Wossshoo, Wossshoo. I love rain(: Anyways, Today was so uneventful that it was ridiculous. I woke up at five. I took out my EOA book. I read until about six. Then I slept until ten-thirty. Now I am on the chatting with Reena, laughing hysterically. So, i dont know why i suddenly woke up ? Like woah ? uhhss =.='

Hopefully tomorrow will end up being a good day. I'm hoping to find something exciting to do. Wait, NO ! Eventually, we are going to check our Prelims Paper. WOAHH ! Right now I feel so groggy. I dont know whyy.

Edit: I don't want to lie anymore. I am angry at the world. As strong as I pretend to be, I'm not. I've been angry for a long time. I've been bitter and irritated and frustrated and every other related feeling for so long that it's close to impossible to identify it's root. I don't want to be alone anymore. There has to be more than this. Sometimes I swear I'd be with you if it wasn't so forbidden. Maybe it would have worked if it hadn't been forbidden all along. It is though. I don't even know if that's what I really want. I guess I am just lonely and confused, and I love the way you know who I am more so than anyone else in the world. The only thing I want at this point is to have someone to talk to late at night when I want to talk. I want someone who thinks of me first. I want someone to just cuddle with when I'm in that mood. I want people in my life to know when something is wrong without me having to say something to let them know, and people in my life who see more than their own problems. I feel like I've been screaming since last week, without anyone looking up. I'm not trying to pull this self pity ordeal. This is just the only place I write anymore,and the only place I can get out my frustrations. I almost feel like I am being punished. Like I had everything in the world once in my life. I have never been alone, ever before this extended period of time. Now I feel like everyone is in love but me and everyone seems to be so happy. It's not that I'm not happy for them. I just don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to feel empty anymore. I just want to belong somewhere.


When you sail across the ocean waters,
And you reach the other side safely,
Could you smile a little smile for me?
'Cause I'll be thinkin' about you