Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello There ! What a pleasant night. I feel soo good today. The wheather makes me feel good. Yeahh. SERIOUS. hahh. Well. its finally the weekend. Bad news; Prelim is just 2weeks away. Fuck. I need to concentrate moreeee ! OmgOmg. I cant believe that ? N Level; 38days to go beybehh. Is that GREAT or what sia ? Damn.

Last night was the super. haha. Talk about hardest i have ever laughed in my life. I was crying so hard from laughing. It was a great time. Izz-wan completes me, he was sooo funny. Oh man ! If you werent there you sure did miss out. haha.

It's 9.08 now. I really should be sleeping since I am planning on waking up around six tomorrow morning. However, I have decided on the alternative of chatting to Reena and making the cd for Izz-wan that I promised him a million years ago. I made him his rap mix and I was planning on just making a cd filled with songs that I liked and wanted him to listen to. I picked twenty just out of my folder, and when I listened through the cd later, I realized all of the songs reminded me of him in some way. Hah, it was weird. I wonder if he'll put any of it together. Oh yes, as a friend btw. Not more then that. Later his GF scold bodoh. heh.

Basically, FAD begging me to organize for the chalet. I thought the chalet was DEAD but Saiful said to me 'WARDA ! Chalet ON' and i was like, 'ohh, okayy' hahh. Well, suppose that i'm not GOING to organize the chalet but they really need my help. IDK why they wanted me to organize it so much. But i hope, you ppl wont say the word BORING again. Cause its hurt (ceywahh) haha. But actually, its true lah kan ? So i guess, i'll be helping them abit lahh. NOT ALL. Cause that wont happen. Yeah ? Heh.

Okay so, there's nothing i wanna say ? Guess got to to. Oh yah, BTW, maz&dula birthday coming and i have no idea what the hell i'm going to buy for them. I'm sorry if there's nothing much i give lahh. NOW, i've got no money. So budjet lah. heh. Hope you two understand. Okay BYE !

PS: I'm wondering where the hell are you ? Hmmmm ?