Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello Wello Jello Mello Fellow Pellow ! Woahhh, since 1week i havent update my dead blog. haha. As you know, i'm buzy with studying and going hospital. So, i've no enough time to update my blog. Sorry ;D Hehhh.

Today lesson was like BORING and i'm soooo sleepy ! Goshh. Cant really concentrate on my studies. But anyways, gf makes my day. hahaha. None stop jokes. heh. Ohh yes, to MR ABDULLAH, i'll punch and pinch you one day. hahhaa ! REALLY. Disturb me non-stop. Heh. Oh yahhh. There's this part, when we wanna go back, we saw this cute little sec1 boy. He's soo cute. And our conversation.

Saedah; Cute sia this boy.
Warda; Yahh lahh. His face very small. & CUTE !
That Boy; (Kurang ajar) Very rude !

& i was laughing. haha. I praise him then he say i'm rude. LOL. Dont know how to appricate. haha. but i swear he's cute ;DD Anyways, New Pictures, New Pictures, New Pictures ! I'm getting prettier nowdays. HAHAHAH ! ehhh, i'm joking lahhhh. Nonono. I'm joking onlyyyy you know. haha. Okayy, before i start my nonsense craps thing-ing. i better go. haha. Oh yerps, wish me luck for my N Level Oral Malay. I'm second last ! @#$%^&^& ! Purrr, nvm. heh. Okay Tadaaaaaaaaa ! ;P

Pout.
No Comment.
Warda & Hudaa
FEELING BEB !
Tashaaa CUTEE !