Monday, July 07, 2008

Hey Hello There. Sorry for not updating for so long. Hmmm, i guess ? I'm having a fever on friday, saturday, sunday and today. So i've no mood to update this blog. Will be visiting my grandma. I feel sad to hear abt my grandma, she's becoming worst ? First its because of her stomach, then she cant breath. In the hospital, she must use this oxygen thingy. If she take out for her nose, she cant breath properly. Now, she cant really see. I feel sad lah of coz -DUH. I cried just now. REALLY ! She has been the BEST BEST BEST grandma over the world. SWEAR. She gave me ANYTHING that i want. ANYTHING. Omgomg. I dont know what illness she have actually just that in her stomach there this big round thing. errr, okay i really dont know what it is. So yahh. Haish.

Ohh yes, i'm sorry to dear gfs. Not that i dont wanna follow you all to study but i really cant. I need to take care of my grandma for the time being. Before i cant see her for FOREVER,(hope its doesnt happen that fast *pray*) i better sacrifice all the plans now before its too late. But of coz, i'm stuyding. Dont think i'm not studying. SORRY okay ! Hope you ppl understand ;D I've gtg. I'm going out soon. (to hospital) take care then. Bye ! ;D