Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hello ;DD hehhh. So bascially, today is my N Level eng oral examination ! Wahhhhhh, i was really scared at that time. ALL of us ! Saedah, Saiful, Jia Mian, Farhan, Wilson, Poh Seng was scared too. haha. Well, who doesnt tell me ? haha. I THINK i did pretty well in my read-aloud section. urhhhhh i guess ? hah.

Anyways, i had fun today. Of coz with who else ? You should know who. haha. We were like sending wanie back home. And there's this part where she sing a song which goes like this:

Saedah: Kumar kebeybeh, Kumar kebeybeh ! (loudly)

And after that, there's this indian guy watching her, singing her OHSOFUNNY song. And he was staring and laughing ! hahaa. And Saedah goes:

Saedah: Sial lah, his name is kumar izzit ?

hahahhaa, i was laughing like hell sia ! The indian guy name Kumar actually. haha. WTH ! Saedah is a jokerrrr. LOL.

Yesterday went to hospital. Visited my grandmother. I was tired actually but nahh, nvm. My grandmother is kind towards me so how can i not visit her when she was in the hospital. Correct right ? hehhh. Suppose to went there again today, but i got oral so i cant. Maybe tomorrow i guess ? hmm. Anyways, i gtg. i going to studyyyy ! haha. take care ppl. Update soon ;D