Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello(: Know what ? I am so horrible about updating this lately. but then, nvm. I awoke feeling very rested at around Six. I took my time getting ready and then decided to attend school early since I had nothing better to do. But guess what ? i arrived school like usual time. wth ? haha. School was abit boring today. Anyways, wish you people good luck for your N Level Oral, do your very best okayy ! I know you people can do it ! haha. Mine is on 2July, soo i must prepared for NOW. i mean yes, NOW. =.=

And yes, to ABDULLAH, thank you sooooooo muchhh for making me stand on thurday eng lesson. WELL DONE. Make me stand somemore ahh ? I'll make sure i'll kickk you far far far form here. amacamm ? hahaa. ;DD

Yesterday nothing great happens. Just stay at home watching tv and studying. I've got no mood to go out yesterday. I dont know whyy. Watch Kung-fu panda. And it was extremely a good show. I swear. ;D Anyways, Last night was a really good time. It was awesome catching up with Reena last night. When we chat, it's like we constantly interrupt each other because we have so much to tell each other and just so much to say. Well, she will be coming back to S'pore soon. I miss chatting with you lah giler pantat. hah. Only yesterday she went online because she was busy studying at states. Heh. But anyways, hope to hear from you soon ;DD Talking abt this, i miss chatting to izz-wann. hahahahaha. He got gf and he forget me. Like wtf ? LOL. Nahhh, kidding ;D

I had some fucked up dreams last night. I haven't dreamed about you in forever, but you were there last night. It was all so real.I woke up winded and confused. I woke up in a sweat, and I had somehow kicked my sister off during the night. hahahahaa, pity her.

Basically, I am now at home, (duh) very exhausted. *yawn* i wish i could sleep after updating by blog by i guess its a NO, because i need to practice for my N Level Oral blahh blahh blahh. Err, okayy, i'm going to do my BROWNIES since those bunch of "LOVELY" ppl want it soo bloody much expecially Saiful and Abdullah. Besok aku kasi korang pastu kann kann kann, aku sumbat pat mulut korang korang semua bolehh ? haha. so okayy. BYE ! ;DD