Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hello, Good Morning. So Yeah, you ppl might know abt what i'll be updating right ? Hahh. Okay soo, here its is.

Yesterday was super duper FUN. Its really AWESOME. Woke up at 7.30am, prepare my things and went out. Waited for Maz, she's really late. haha. But its okayy. After that, saw Jia Mian, Poh Seng and Ping Yao. Went to Abdullah house together. Took pic over there as we were waiting for the TWO PRINCE. Andy and Fadhli. haha. But i know its not Andy fault. Fadhli faultttt ! =.=

Around 10.30am they reach. Cool or What sia ? haha. Board the Bus 966. Board the bus for 1hour i think. Reach there around 11.30am. Went for a super duper longggg walk. Me, Jia Mian, Leng Li and Xue Wei went to stopby at 7eleven to buy ice. As the rest of them continue the walking. hahhh. Bought drinks. As you know, i'm super thirsty. And the wheather was HOOOTTT ! =.= Went to search for our bbq pit. Seriously, my leg are tired. But at last, we REACH ! *fuhh*

The whether was hot and i cant stands the heat. So yeah, went to change my clothes wif maz. Rent bicycle and went to 7eleven AGAIN to buy plain water. Fyi, the bicycle was like wtf ? Seriously its no use. Maz and Me kept laughing when we ride the bicycle. We rent both sits btw.

Reach our bbq at puts our bag. Plan to sabo Saiful because of his birthday. I bought CREAM & FLOUR. Went to sabo him and throw him to the sea. GREAT ! Maz and i went to the sea. To play water. hahh. And its like so sudden, Saiful, Poh Seng and Abdulla came up to me and throw me inside thw water. I was shouting ! LOL. As you know, i can swim okayy ? So that's why i'm scared. Luckly i hold (dontknow) who's hand and stand up straight away. Luckly my spec never fall off the sea. *fuhhh* Ask Maz to went to the sea but she was scared. But then i pulled her. After i see my skin change, i went up. hahaa. WTH ?

Went for a ride with Maz to buy for a plaster for Hakim and Poh Seng. Sibok jer. hahh. Okayy so let me fast forward. Blahh Blahh Blahh.

Around 5+, went to buy a cakes for Saiful. We bought 1 big cakes and 2 small cakes for Saiful and Mira. At first, we say to Saiful 'nahh, this is our birthday cake. Sorry ahh small ones only.' and he say 'its okayy' hahaha. He dont know if we bought a big cake for me. So yeahh. While the boys play soccer, i cooked the food abit. Cause i'm hungry ! They never left of me some food. Bad. haha. But nah its okayy.

Around 7.20am, went to take the cake with Jia Mian all. Light the candle. Saiful dont know because he was swimming in the sea. As soon as we reach, we sang him a birthday songs. Asked him to make a wish and blow the candle. Sooo sweet of us. haha. After that, Brandon Png go and put chili sauce at Saiful all, Black Pepper sauce. Like eeeeeeeeewwwwww. Then, andy asked for his clothes. Thenn ABDULLAH go and put the barbecue sauce at my neckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Like WTF ? Ohh my ! Its really awful okayy ? =.=

Went for a bath, then went there again. Took LOTSSSSSSSSS of pic. I need the pic from JIA Mian, Maz and Amirah ASAP please ! ;D Thanks. Around 9.55pm, i really need to go home. Not because of what okayy ? I really need to go home. So i'm sorry if i made all of your life diff. SORRYYY.

So as i was walking alone, Suppose i walk with Maz but she had to take her things. So i walk alone. As i was walking in East Coast, its feel really creeps. I thought there's lots of ppl there, but unfortutely, none. Only ONE MAN who was sleeping. I dont know how i can look at this tree. I've no idea how. As i looked up, there's this 'thing'. I dont know what to do. So i just ignore. And fiy, i'm already shivering. Ps: Its up to you to say its real or not but the thing is, i SAW it. I cant really see 'her' face. But then i just close my eyes. I try to call Maz but cannot get. I try to call Poh Seng cannot get. At last i try o call Andy and Fad picks up. I wanted to tell Andy but Fad picks up. So i just put down the phone. As soon as i reach Mac, i sat down at the branch. Mum called me and told me that my father is picking me up. So yeahhh, as i was talking i hear ppl calling my names. I go look on my right side to see whether Maz or Andy are calling me. As soon as i see none of them, i turn around again and i notice something on my left. I'm really really scared that time ! I went to the 7eleven and stand there. I saw Andy and Jia Mian running towards me. I thought they saw me but no. I was just infront of them ! STRANGE ! As soon as i saw them, i gave the ez-link card to him and then walk away. i told them to go back but they dont want.

As soon as reach the Mac, i notice something up there. There's this white thingy. I kept looking at it even tho Maz said dont. IDK WHY ! Idk what's bloody wrong with me. So i ignore and then i saw 'somebody beside fad' idk who is 'she'. My mine was like superrr blurr. Its alread 10.30pm i guess. Father reach around 10.40pm i think. And i reach home safely. But i cant stop thinking abt it. Now, i'm sorry to my classmates who i've made them waiting for me. Dont worry i felt much better now. I appricate your effot alots. ILOVEYOUALLALOTS. Thanks for our concern. and i love Maz and Andy more. They're my true friends. So yeah, i'm sick. hahhh. But well, i feel like i'm a real WARDA now. Not like yesterday night. Sorry for making bestfriends worry. ;D Love you !

I received a message for Saiful which say;
Thanks guys! For being supporting just now and care to celebrate my b'day wif me. I enjoy it very much and i hope uoi enjoy it too. I will sure remember my secondary skool days wif you all for the rest of my life. hah !! so yahh !! Thanks once again.


AWWWWWWW, that's sweet. I cn see, 4Character is the BEST class ever althought there's a fight sometimes. So yeahhh. Your welcome saiful ;D


BBq PIT 2008 WITH FRIENDS ARE FUUUUUN/AWESOME ! ;D



Ps: Pictures laterrrrr ! I promise ;D