Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yoweeheee ;DD Today lesson was boring but at the same time, i had lots of fun laughing with my two girlsfriends. Genduhh, they cant make me stop laughing. REALLY ! And there's this part in CPA Lesson, Saiful asked me to guess what's the 'thing' in his t-shirt. I was so curious abt that 'thing'. I was so CLEVER. I though it was saiful finger nails because he likes to bite his finger nails and give it to me. So i went to touch and like wtfff wtfff ? Know what it is ? Its actually Saiful nose shit. I goes 'ewwhhhhh' i cant believe that i have touch it. For the first time touching other people nose shit. haha, can you imagine ? Capital eeeeeeee. Disgusting eh. hahhaa. BUT he's COOL. he's a good person horrr. heh.

Okay right after sch, went to CWP with girlsfriends. I bought something. heh. Otw there, we laugh laugh like nobody business. But of coz, there's a limit of our laughing. Not so loud like duh ? We create super nonsense jokes. Ohh, i love them. ^^ They rooooocccccckkk kebeybehhh ;DD hahh.

Yes, one more thing, Stop showing off lahh ehh ? You think i wanna know all about those thing ? You think i'm interested knowing abt it ? Ohh well, my N Level is coming so i've got no bloody time to know abt those thing. You wanna make me jealous ? Oh please, I'm not jealous for goodness sake. Get that in mind GAYness boy. DONE. Genduhh. =.=

Oooooo whatt ? N Level Eng Oral examination is on 2JULY ! Yayyy, i'm NOT prepare. Cool or whatt ? Genduh genduh genduh genduhhhhhh ! Well, i'm going to prepare it NOW so that i'm not scared. Fuhh. anyways, i gtg. Study lahhh. haha. i'm starting to revise on my work. Wahhh semangat seyyy wardddaaa. Mmg ahh, tk leh per ? haha. k BYE.