Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello Mello Jellow Fellow Yello Pellow ! ;D hahaha, nothing better to do i guess. LOL. So yeaa, Sch is going to reopen soon ! I mean VERY SOON. Omg omg, confirm i must concentrate more on my studies expecially my Ohh So Favourite Subject which is Mathematics. =.= Like whattt ? hahh, but do you think i can concentrate ? As you know i sat beside Saedah, and we cant stop laughing for goodness sake. Its like everytime. So how how how ? Somemore, Saiful is infront of me ! Also love to make stupidd jokes. Where as Abdullah is sitting beside Saiful? So imagine mann. Genduh uh genduh. But you know what ? i had fun sitting there ! *winks* haha. but at least Saedah has improve after sitting beside me. Ohhh, am i good or what ? hahaha ;DDD

Basically, i need to prepare my things (sch books, pens all that nonsense) Fyi, i've lost allllll my pens. I dont know where the hell its gone too ? Oh i guess, they wanna take a 1month break also. Because they're tired of writing. You know ? So that's why they went missing. And i think they will be back on Monday. hahaha ! wth ? Kay enough ;D That's craps btw. haha.

Going to GrandMother house (father side) today. Ohhh, i feel so lazy. I wanna take GOOD REST at home before sch starts because i think i'm not going to have a rest like i do right now. Prelims is coming. N Level oral is coming. Wahhhh, genduhh lahhhh. 3more months to N LEVEL ? Fast siaaaaaa. Dont you think its fast ? i mean VERY FAST. Shuugggaaa gagagagga ! =.=

Okay enough of that lahh. Making me like headache. haha. ehh ehh ehh, i guess right i gtg. Because i havent bath lahh. haha. EH ! Not smelly okayy ? haha. Anyways i miss my friends ! See you guys in 1day time ? haha, by then take care ;D