Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Arghhhh, I'm just pissed off okay ? Pissed off with my MUM. I JUST woke up at 10.50am and she started to nagging at me like there's no tomorrow. Like wth ? I never woke up that often okay ? Usual i woke up at 9.30am So why dont you just give me the chance to wake up late for just ONCE ? Fuck.

Mum- *Splash water at my face* WAKE UP !! Now what time already ? I hate to see you wake up late ahh ! so melampau.
Me- I KNOW LAHHH ! Cannot wait ah ? Tired right ?
Mum- TIRED ? WHOLE DAY YOU AT HOME DOING NOTHING & STILL DARE TO SAY YOUR TIED.


I just keep my mouth shut and inside my heart i did say, 'i'm fasting bodoh, dont you know ?' Like wthh wthhh ? and later, she asked me to withdraw money from my bank account. (My father just put up some money on my bank account) She asked me to withdraw it again. As you all know, everytime when my father puts the money inside my account, CONFIRM she asked me to withdraw it. And i think the person from POSB Bank recognized my face as i went there for like 123456789 TIMES ! Fuck. I know its good helping mother's but please dont be to much. ehh ehh ehh ? =.=

& now, the time is just 11.25am, i'm hungry. Argghhhh, know why ? Because just now morning when i wake up for breakfast (5.00am) there's ONLY a little bit of rice. And i swear its just LITTLE. How can i wait until 7+. Again Fuck. and fyi, i'm not saying bad words, i'm just typing. *sacastic smile* I guess i better get going. Before she nagg AGAIN. BYE !