Sunday, July 20, 2008

HELLOOOOO ! haha, at last, i've changed my blogskins. i think this is better ? Right ? heh. Okay so, yesterday, overnight at hospital. Seriously i dont feel comfortable. Sleeping one the STUPID CHAIR. Uhhss. Luckly got my Pakcik who accompany me. heh. Thanks you so muchhhhhhhh PAKCIK ! ;D Went back home around 2.00PM due to my mum ! She told me around 7.00am she will reach the hospital. So i was like okay. Then she message me she say around 10.30am. So wait and wait and she called me she said around 12pm she will reach. I was abit pissed off but i still can take it. And somehow, she say she reach there at 1.00pm ! Like wth ? I'm really sleepy. I cant take it anymore siaa. Damn, But nvm. I've rest today. 3.00-8.00, five hours of sleep. heh. Anyways, i've gtg. I'm hungry. BYE ! ;D