Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello There ;D heh, okay nothing interesting happens nowdays. Kinda buzy lahh. Studying my Maths, Eoa and Sci. Haiyoo. Ohh yahh, i need to tell you a story. haha. As you know, i went to hospital like everyday. Okay then got this IDK who is this person came from. He want my number. First impression 'ah ? ohh, my mum said, cannot give numbers to strangers' hahahhaha ! Like wth sia ? And he said, 'are you attached' i say, 'yahhh, i'm attached.' and you know what he said ? 'Dont bluff me' i was like 'ahh ? who wanna bluff you sia !' Nonsense. & On that time, luckly my father came so that i can escape. if not ahh, idk what to do. I called him 'MAT MALAYSIA' because he really look like one of them ! haaha. Sorry ahh, but thats the fact. ;D So yeahh. haha.

Currently, my tagboard is not available for some reasons. [Insert the fcuking name] was not so call NOT 'puas hati' with me. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHO CARES ABT YOU ? IDK GIVE A DAMN. Dont judge the book by its own cover lah [Insert the fcuking name] !
Lame siol.

Okayy, gtg beybeh ! Updating soon. heh. CHOWSSSSS ;D

PS: Someone's calling me MAKCIK/SLEEPYHEAD ! LOL.