Saturday, January 12, 2008

You dont know what i've done for you. You say i never stand up for our relationship ? Bet me I DID ! With all those craps i'm facing in class. People saying youthis & that but i just keep it clam and dont agreed with them. I care for you but i never show it to you ! I cannot ! i'm not some other girls ! No i'm not. I haveenough you saying all those things abt her. What would you feel if i kept saying abt my friend ? What would you feel ? What ? i have enough of this suffer. E.N.O.U.G.H ! i kept quite doesnt mean i never care for you ! I've thinking all day long abt you. You dont know my heart. You just see frm the outside and NOT inside. Even if i'm hurt, do you know ? do you really know if my hurt ? No ! Because i never show it. Even if i care for you, do you know ? All you say is i nevercare for you. Leaving you alone to settle things out yourself. Ohhh mann ! FYI, i have done ALOT to you. I protect you but you know ? Dont know right ? You willnever know. Never know. i just kept it to myself. I settle the problems myself. I dont like people to kutuk you. I even protect you if THEY kutuk you. & did youknow that ? did you ? NO RIGHT ? Well, Only MAZLINA knows how i've suffer. She even try to help me. But i say its okayy. I'll try solving MYSELF. When youNEVER message me did you think i dont care ? Sometimes i even asked zul where you go. I waited for you to online althought it was 12+. Did you know allthis ? Did you know what i've done to you ? nooo. You never knoww.

How can i not leave you when instead i'm crying ? Crying in the rain. Sitting down alone in the rain. But still i keep its strong. i will fight for what i want. I WILL.But is this what i get from you ? Saying all that to me ? i get scolded just because of you. But NVM. i dont care. They wanna scold me, its okayy. I did this becauseof you. Hearing rumous abt you and her. You think i can take it ? You think ? But yet, i argue with them. Saying you never do that to me. Yes, i Trust you. PREETY WELL. I pity for you because i know you have all kinds of problems facing. THAT'S WHY i NEVER TOLD you abt this. I dont wanna make you having more problems. Even if you wanna go out with HER, do you think i let you go ? do you ? NO. i never allow you, but thinking back. I let you go. I just cover one of myeyes. I have hurt deeply then YOU DO now ! Do you know ? do you ? the answer is NO. You dont know. But yet, i keep it strong.

EVERYTHING SHE say is correct. She understand you more. She care for you more. She knows you more. She correct. But me ? I understand you less ? (whichis NOT TRUE) i care for you less ? (Rubbish, i care for you more than you do) I knows you less ? ( No ) You believe her more THAT ME ! I even got a tips to ONE of my friends. and i try sloving it ALONE ! I've have been suffering alone MORE then you do. You know that ? Once again, YOU DONT know. You ppl have been seeing me laughing but you know i'm crying inside ? You dont know. & you say i've got more guys ? Ohhh well, HAVE i ever CONTACT them ? have i ? Probaly yes but its abt SCH WORK !i know you dont like me contacting me with other guys. That's why i never contact them. i dont wanna hurt you. But you know i dont like you contact with othergirls but yet you contact. i know Your not. But cant you just ignore ? Some of them have been contact me but i ignore & at last, they never disturb me. I ignorebecause i know how you feel when i contact with other guys. Even though we are friends but yet i listen to you. but you ? Nooooooooooooooo ! She contact you,and you layan her. She miss you kann ? Other guys also miss me. You see, its the same thing okayy. You really wanna make me suffer lah kann. 'Just came back frm going out with HER' Well, LET SAY my pm worte 'Just came back frm going out with WHOEVER' What would you feel ? haaa ? You just wanna make me jealous. you just wanna make me hurt just bacause i hurt you badly ? huh ? NOT MY INTENTIONS to hurt you. NEVER EVER i think abt it. Ohhh someone help me. i have enough sloving things ALONE. *i never blocked you, i'm just appearing offline*

Ohh WARDA stop thinking NEGATIVE, STOP lahh. I & him is nothings but JUST FRIENDS. But your REACTION makes me think negative okayy dear FRIEND.i REALLY want you to be in my shoes dear friend. & i want to know HOW you feel. Really. Seems that when you did that to him is JUST NOTHING right ? Gurau ajerr. Ohhhh, gurauuu. Sungguh MEMBANGGAKAN. *kers ! Get your hands off HIM UNDERSTAND ? If you want to, do it with some other guys but not HIM ! NOT HIM !!! Understands that DEAR FRIEND. Whatever you wanna say 'i'm green with envy freak' Whatever you wanna say, i DONT BOTHER. I have diff feelings then you do. I'm NOT YOU ! i'm diff from you. Really diff. ATTITUDES i mean. Ohh well, just berambus lah ehkk. NOT being rude but just that I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. WHO DOES BTW ? i'm offffff *kers!

Ps: Sorry for the BAD WORDS. i dont mean it. its just that i'm just wanna let it out. Sorry.