Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello ! Miss my blogging ? hah. i know. LOL. Sorry i was MIA. heh. =D But dont worry, nothing happen to me. I'm still good. haha. LMAO. This week has been splendid. I loved it. I am so incredibly happy with life lately. Things are going very well. YAY ! =D

School was fine today. Laughter, jokes make me 'woolalaaaa !' haha. Really. Expecially with darling maz, wanie and whoever. i love my classmates. They Rock. err, Sometimes only. hah. First thing when i step in class, talked to xuan wei since hes the ONLY person in class. i arrived early bdh ! hah. Talk craps. Play boxing. & that's was superr lame. haha. :D So yeahh, I loved today. It was long, but I had alot of fun. I loved being surroundered by my favorite people expecialllyy HUBBY ! *smile* heh.

I honestly can not think of anything greater than getting everything you have ever wanted all at once. Everything you have ever hoped for. Everything you could ever need. Spending a year searching and finding what I needed all along in you. I have spent almost everyday with you this month. When a day would go by without seeing you, I have spent hours upon hours listening to your voice over the phone. Laughing with you. Being so close to you. Us finishing each other's sentences. Us genuinely not being able to get enough of each other. In light of a certain scare, I feel as if we could truly get through anything. I felt how much you were there for me when I needed you and feel an overwhelming emotion that tells me I would do anything for you and give you absolutely anything in the world. But of coz no sharing bf, no smoking. Alahh, phm2 kn jer lah ehkk. I would stand by you through anything. I trust you. I love you.