Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hellos, Sch starting tomorrow. Damn ! So fast. Cant wait to see my Classmate. Woohoo ! Gonna hug them. (Girls Only) So basically, i'm done ironing my sch clothes, packing up my stuff. & i'm still wondering Where The Hell is my schh BADGE ???! Arghhh ! i cant find them luhh ! Gonna search for it again. Sheesh. So yeahh, Gonna meet Mazlina tomorrow in the morning & go to sch together. hah. Pukul 7.00 keluar rumahh pahamm ? DONT be lateeee ! hahaha. =D & i bet you, i look ugly in school uniform. REALLY ! Well, just see how i look tomorrow in sch uniform. Laugh2 aku tk kesah =P

People can be so mean. i'm tired of following other people's orders, people who will never understand me. I don't even care what they think anymore, i am my own person, i don't need to do whatever they want me too when they want to. =.=

& Tomorrow is our 4MonthAnniversary. Sumpah aku happy ! YAYYY ! i love Azri Shah to the maxx ! Woohoo. Love Him, Love Him, Love Him, Love Him, Love Him. Okayy stop it. hah. I miss him btw ! Well, Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you’ve seen them last, or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something, and you wish that they were right there with . Agree ? heh. Anyway, gtg. i wanna rest as much as i can. hahha. Chowss ppl :D


You & Me; The second
most perfect combination
of three words in the
entire English language.
What's the first?
I love you :D


Cute Right ? Dont you think so? haha