Thursday, January 24, 2008

Helloys, Okayy first of all, CONGRATS TO DEARR ! See, i told you that you can do it right dearr ? Know what ? i actually cried. haha. dont asked me why. i dont even knoww. Maz saw me cried. & she was like 'Wardaa, jgn nangisss' hahaha. i was like 'maz, asl aku nangis ? aku tak tauu' *stick out tongue* But yeaa, quite angry ahh with SOMEONE. Go die lah with her. Kepo. So yeahh, i told mum abt dear and mum was like 'WAHH, Pandai nyer kwn kau' -mind saying; ehkk, kawan per. matairrr lahh. LOL ! :D

Seeing them taking their O Level result, i'm saddd. Know whyy ? I can image if i'm the ONE taking N Level result. Wahh Lauu. Confirm cry. Memories with friends. Omgg, Okayy. dont talk now. ahhaa. Okayy, now2. LETS CELEBRATE !! (ehkk tk tau malu nyer) haha. Deaarrr ! there's no need to thanks me. I will always be there for you. Like you say the past few days 'always be there for me' & im here with youuu dearr :DD Remember ? ahahaa. I kept your promise tauuu. Sooo dont need too say thanks okayyy ? Sayangg youuu :P

Okayy i gtg, i wanna manddii. *bhusuk* take care. & i love you deaarrr. *KISS*