Monday, January 21, 2008

Elloys, Okayy. School wasnt that bad i guess. Lots of funny things happening. Althought i seems laughing & having fun but actually NOT. i'm sad inside. Onlysome of them notice it. Well, i dont want them to worried abt me. Dont worry dear friends. i can handle it myself. After school, went to buy chocolate. Okayy,i love it. LOL. So yeahh, waiting for linish to give them SOMETHING. i wanna wait & see actually but i'm kinda lazy. hah. Pufff, pufff, pufff. NOT cool okay ? :]I went back home & guess what ? Bloody hell, i fainted. As in, not lying down on the floor but instead i sat down on the chair to make it cool down. Ohh man, i wonder what happen if i'm lying on the floor. Ohh goshh. Luckly it didnt happen. *peace*


As i know, O level result is coming right ? Okayy, i'm worried of him. i hope he get what he wants. Althought he did told me that it wont happen. But who knows kann ? you will never know okayy ? So yeah, i'll be right behind you to support you. Even if you say i dont, I WILL. Do trust in yourself. Dont care what ppl wanna say. Have a confident in yourself but of coz, not TOO much confident. & your old enough to think which is good for you. Schooling or Working ? If you think working is better, then go ahead. But you see, its not too late, You can still continue your studies. Dont listen to what ppl have to say. Its YOUR life not theirs. They have no right to interfer. But if you think they say is true, then go ahead. I'm not saying that you must not listen to them, NO. but think carefully. What you wanna do next after getting your O level results ? Need any help ? Come to me. I WILL SURE to help you. I dont mind. Really. But if i'm were you, i will continue my studies. Think what the best for you. You are capable to do better. YES, ITS TRUE. dont waste your time earning money when you still have the ability to studies. i'm not saying your decision is wrong. But please THINK carefully okayy ? as i say, need help ? my opinion ? Tell me. i'm WILLING to help. Anyway, Good Luck ppl. Wishing you all the best :D (First person to wish ehkk ? LOL. Kidding)


Okayy soo, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to dear Aisha & Syammer. 2Years seyy. Weeeweett ! Last long friends :DD okayy, i gtg. Chowss. ILY.