Friday, January 04, 2008

Hello World, Just wake up frm my sleep. hah. I'm tired & Sleepy. So why not have a break ? LoL. I'm sick btw, that's why need more rest. haha. Well, i got flu only. So dont talk much ehkk warda. LOL. Today lesson was okayy EXCEPT for some bloody lectures. Mcm erghhh gitu. :/ hah. & i thought dear is online. Thats why i woke up. But then when i online, he never online. ahwwwww :( Nvmm, he need a bloody GOOD rest. i understand :D Seee, i'm a good gf you know. hah. Except that sometimes i'm abit worry abt him. NOT abit, mannyy. Who dont's right ? =.=

Okayy lahh. i gtg. my eyes are still sleepy. Like i say, i woke up because i think dear is online. hah. Aper sajer ini anak tauu . i'm gonna continue sleeping i think. & so is tomorrow. SLEEPPP ajer ! hah. Okayy not. I'm not that lazy bummmm. hah. Okayy dee byeee :]