Friday, January 11, 2008

Currently i was buzy doing my Maths & Eng homeworks. & that's was super difficult. I cant concentrate well due to SOME problems. But i did try my best to concentrate. I just dont know why problems kept comings to me. Im just too tired of it. Thinking of it. I'm sorry if its my fault. i dont have ANY intensions to hurt you. Really. & its up to you to forgive me or not. i wont force you. I know its my fault. Sorry for OVERACTING. SORRY FOR EVERYTHINGS. i dont wanna argue with you. Please.

Sorry to Maz, Amirah, Andy, Fadhli, Yiling, Xuan wei and whoever it is. I'm sorry i cant help you all decorate the class just now cause i've got something to settle. Even though i promise to help you all. I'm sorry. Hope you ppl would forgive me okayy ? & Andy, thanks for helping me just now. I mean, thanks for helping me in maths. hahha. i weak at it. Soo yeahh, heh. & Maz, ily dear bestfriend. Very Much. *smile*

So ppl, i guess i better finish up my Eng Compo. I've got TWO set of Eng Compo. & i just manage to did ONE of them ONLY. Hah, Like whatt kann ? LOL. & I think i got a slight fever due to just now raining. Hujan panas siaa. & i was like standing in the rain dont know doing whatt. hah. I know its kinda lame. But, whoxcares ? & currently i'm hungry, nothing to eat. Walauu. Nvm. i should eat tomorrow. Maybe. Okayy, nites ppl. & take care.