Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hello, Okayy. I change my Url & Skins alreadyy. Kinda bored with that skin. hahaa. So yeahh, tomorrow Mon. Shitt, go back late. Nvmm. Currently chatting with dear only. Boredd. Call mazlina later for some reason. hah. That burik bestbestfriend of mine. LOL.

Sister starting sch tomorrow. Okayy, i'm jealous of her uniform. Damn nice seyy ! I try once and looks pretty good on me. hah. *perasan* But seriously. i cant wait to end my secondary sch life but yet kinda sad to leave all my friends behind. EXPECIALLY my FAVOURITE friends. heh. Haishh.

So basically, i dont care what ppl say abt me or whatsoever. Seriously. I dont care at all. Up to them what they wanna say. All i know is NOT TRUE. Even some of my friends says not true. They never wanna side me or whatt okayy. Its just the fact. Really. =D

Ohhh okayy, i gtg alreadyy. i wanna prepare for sch tomorrow. Ppl, you take care alrightt ? haha. Warda is outt. :D