Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aye, Just came back frm cwp. Super tired. i dont know why, but this fews day, i easily get tired. i think because of PE ? Orhhh some other reasonn ? Gahh.Whatever lahh. So yeahh, before that, when to marsiling. Waited for my mum like 30mins. MORE then that. Super late ! i'm tired waiting. ahaha. But seriously.=D & Now, there's a blister on my left leg. Pain bdh ! Sheehs.

Sch was FUUNNN. Yeahhh, change my sitting. Infront of me is saiful & abdullah, beside me is saidah & yus AGAIN, behind me is andy & hid. Fun ppl around me !But its just that Mazlina is wayy to far behind. i wanna sit beside her bdh ! Why must be saidah ? Actually, not bad sitting with saidah its just that, i'm scared i cannot concentrate because of her talking non-stop. LOL. but its okayy, i must help her though. =.= Tomorrow will be stayback. As in every Friday. Well, need EXTRA eng lesson.Since mrs amu wanna us to do well. But its just around 10 ppl i think. Cause she said WE are capable to do better then the rest. Woooo. Great ? hahaa. *winks*

Btww, i'm not interested in guys. I mean, cant you see i'm attached ? & i'm happy with him right now. Cant you see ? Ehhhh, i dont even know who are you.Have a guts to write your name will you ? This is super lame okayy. LOL. You make me wanna laugh when you say 'ily' Wthh ? Craps bdh ! Just ignore. hah.

Shits, i'm not done with my homework. Aiseyy womenn, i'm tired lahh ! not lazy okay ? TIRED. there's a diff between lazy & tired. haha. & there's LOTS of homework. Mcm aper knn ? Erkkkk ! Can we have a rest ? LOL. Ohh warda, please dont be like this. This year is Your N level. Please do well. Concentrate more.LOL. I will, dont worry :D anyway, i better finish up my homework. =.= Byeeeee ppl.