Friday, November 02, 2007

HELLO ! ayeee. yes. i've changed my blogskins. To me, the previous blogskins is such a bore. :DD hehe. Ohh yess. Today is my 2nd ANNIVERSARY with Dear. i LOVE it lahh ! i HOPE it will last forever. SERIOUSLY. :] & yeahh. i hope you like the present. I will buy for you something better next time alright ? ohh waitt. your b'day present ! haha. i will buy for you something BETTER. BETTER then this. :DD Yess. i MEAN itt. dont say you dont want okayy ? =P cause if you say, i SURELY WILL BUY IT. tapii mmg nk belikn pnn. haha. Ohh yess. i miss my Bestfriends. padahal semalam baru jumper. hahaha. but seriously seyy. & of cause. i miss my Dear MORE ! :DD okayy lahh. i think that's all. BYEBYE.

one look. one smile. one touch. one embrace. one kiss. one love. two people. two minds. two souls. two destinies. one road. one journey. one ending together. :D