Saturday, November 24, 2007

Second post of the day. i'm super super duper bored right now. That's why i'm blogging. Well, Mother is in the hospital with my grandmother. Because my grandmother is sick AGAIN. maybe tomorrow will be visiting her as usual when she is in the hospital. Father is working, bro is sleeping, lil sister is sleeping, Big sister is at raden's place, grandfather is in his room doing his own things like ALWAYS. ME ALONE here blogging. LOL. No ones to talk to. Girlfriends offline. Boyfriend working. Gahhhhhhhh ! Totally Bored Seyyy. Someone entertain me plsss ? haishh. What am i suppose to do ? Chatt ? Eatt ? Staring at this stupid wall ? TV ? Walaaauuu ! There's this person chatting with me but i ignore. he/she talked super rubbishh. LOL. Ohh yahh. i dont know whether its a gerl or a boy. Seriously. Whatever with him/her. haishh. maybe i should call mazlina. hohohoho:D at least there's somebody to teman me.so yeahh. Thatt all. BYE. ila :D