Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello Povos ! Since lots of people want me to update. So here i'm updating. Happy ? haha. Okayy yesterday was seriously a tiring day. yess. woke up at 5+ just to do that stupid 'pulut' ! Grrr. So after that go watch tv around 7.00AM and i swear it was super duper boring soon i fell asleep on the sofa :D Just a nap i think. abt 8.00AM my mum woke me up. haishh. Soon around 10.00AM off i go to tampines. Reach there. NO PEOPLE. majlis aper seyy gitu. LOL. okayy. tk baik. haha. sit down chit-chat and then eat. Finsih eating, go to find place to sit cause got alot of people. Okayy. the wedding was so boring seyy. got music but super soft. nonsense =.= LOL . saw ALYPH & RIFFY. yess. den go backk. suppose to go back at 5.00PM but i dont want to wait so latee. at last reach home around 3.30 :DD andd. that's itt.

6Nov which is tomorrow. My Syg ended his O level. I know he cant wait for that. LOL. and next year is our turn. ohhh **** you ! still need to go to sch ? Studyy ? walauuuuu ! make me jealous :( haishh3. but nvmm larr. ONE more year to go ajerr. ONEEE MORE. JUST ONE MORE. LOL. So tomorrow will be going to make IC. yey ! all my gfs has done their IC. now its my turn. hahha. I know lah i'm born late but at least tak tua mcm korangg. aku MUDA. hahahaa ! :DD and yeahh. going wif maz, andy, jia mian & dont know who. after that goo bugis cause mazlina dont know wanna buy what. EXCITED for tomorrow yet upset. know why ? cannot see my syggg. haishh. okayy nvm. BYEEE povos ! :D

Ps: Sorry if i talk nonsense cause i dont know what to update actually. Some pictures but i'm L.A.Z.Y to upload. SORRY :D