Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hello. Okayy. Since a LONGGGGGGG time i've update. ayeee. paham-paham jer lah ehkk. hehe. Oh yesss. i misss EVERBODYYYYYY ! Seriously larrrrr. E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y ! haishhh. i wanna go out with BF and GFS. i really miss them soooo muchhyy-munchyy. haitoyyy ! ohh yess. i wanna buy new clothes/pants. yeyyy ! my OWN money ehkk. :] hahaha. haishh. so boredd. okayy lahh. gtg. update soon.

It's you. You mean everything to me. You are the first in my head in the morning when I wake up. My last thought before I go to bed.You smile at me in my dreams. When you are sad, I feel sad and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible; like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you. You are my somewhere over the rainbow.

My boy toy is better than yours, so BACKOFF, sweet cheeks. :D