Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BUONA MATTINA !

Short, Simple Post. Sorryyy. Sorryyy i havent update for like 123456789 days ? Okayy tu bedek. LOL. Sorry for not updating for sometimes cause i'm NOT at home. at my cuzzin place. Something unpleasant just happen.haishh3. Going back to her house again later afternoon. Yesterday SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN. quite scary thought. around 12.30am yeaaaa. scaryy. i was sleeping but then i was awake by my cuzzin crying. ahhh. i dont want to talk abt it lahh. bikin bulu roma aku naik jerr. ishh3. Okayy i dont know wanna sleep there or not. buttt. haiyooo. i'm scared 'THAT' thing happen again. OKAYY TAKK. jgn ckppp. haishh. okayy lahh that's all i guess. BYE.

PS: I'm sorry to my girlfriends/boyfriend for not talking with you all this days. i REALLY hope you would understand. But if not den its okayy. One day you will understand. and i'm sure you will have the same position as i am right now.

Some quotes i made. I'm Bored. so here it is.

01.
You told me you didn't wanna see my heart broken. well, i guess you'll just have to look the other way cause it's already busted wide open.