Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss. I'm Stresss.

What am i suppose to do to release my stress out ? Ohh myy goshh. i think i gonna have white hair PREETY soon. I'm confuse. I'm scared. I'm worried. I kept thinking abt the problems again & again & again. Arghhhh. Can you please get out of my bloody MINDDD right now ? Its kinda irritating to think that way. Okayyy maybe i should think that dear just love me & THEY all are just friends. MAYBE i will try thinking that way. Yeahhhh. i Hope its work. Please. *praying* Haishh. i think i have changed but i think i'm not. Errr ? What do you think ? Comment please. Just say i've change or not. Cause i wanna know & i wanna make things BETTER. Hopefully. Insyaallah.

Your name is all over in my body. I just love you. I'm scared of losing you. Well, THINGS can easily changed. So that's whyy. i'm angry because there's a reason. i'm dont allow you to go out with other girls because there's a reason. i'm not saying that you cant be friends with each other. YES. you CAN. but sometimes jealousy is there. Sometimes i just cant take it. Sometimes You kept saying abt her, her, her. Do you know how i feel ? i'm jealous, sad, angry, dissapointed. To me, Its seem that she is better than me. Every single things, you will say her name. not every lahh, some parts .What will you do if i say my EX name again & again & again ? Pleasee. i wanna an answer. haishh. i'm not angry at you. i'm not saying its your fault. But sometimes, i realise that you side them rather than me. & You always have something to cover up. SOMETIMES. i just realise that. & i just kept quite. but that's not the problem actually. haishh. ohh yesss. 3rd Month is COMING SOON. i just wish that i'll be with you forever. i wanna hug you tight. i wont be seeing you one week i guess. ohhh. that's LONGG ! i miss you like EVERY SINGLE DAY. but what to do. haishh. okayyyyyy i just wanna say that 'CKP SINI HABIS SINI' :D Everything in my mind is offically OUTTT ! EMPTYY. but just one think that's not out yet. my dear of cause. =.= Sooo yeahhh. FRESH mind ! LOL. =.=

Maz is buzy right now i guess. Preparing for her sister engagement tomorrow. i hope EVERYTHING will work smoothly tomorrow. & yess. Congrats to her sister btw. ' Maz ! kau nyer turn biler pulak ? ' LOL ! Just joking. hahaha. ohh i'm bored. bf offline. haishh. i think better go now :D Byeeeeee. I Love you like i ALWAYS do. My love for you DOESNT CHANGED.