Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello ! Just came back form Hospital & cwp. my grandmother will be back tomorrow. alhamdulilahh. amin :] Yes ! My father bought me something which i totally LOVE it ! Seriously. Thanks lah father. ily :D Want to know what my father bought for me ? ask me personally. LOL. So yeahh. Damn tired today. But i ate & drink alottttt today. Goshh. i'm getting fat soon. ehkk. NO. STILL the same. hahaha. :D

Starting to miss my dear already. Goshh. Thursday then can meet up. Haiyooo. I miss him lahh. Shitt. Our 3rd Month is coming soon. & i'm preety excited. Yes ! EXCITED. i love him cannnn ? i hope this will continue no matter what happen. I really hope so. *winks* His birthday is coming soon too. Hohohoho. :D & i'm still THINKING what to buy. haha. its like EVERYDAY seyy. i asked some of them an opinion what to buy of dear BUT, they give me NONSENSE opinion. LOL ! You know. i Know. hahaha.

Went to hospital. MINAHS keep staring at me. mcm WTH gitu. i know i'm pretty so there's no need to stare at me okayy ? LOL. Sorry. Ignore the P word. i'm just dreaming of it. hahaha. BUT i never stare back. For what ? Waste of time. i better stare at my dear then the MINAHS over there. CORRECT ? yeahhh. *thumb up* the minahs over there NOT pretty anyway. my sister MOREEEE MOREEEE PRETTY. :D

Escape Theme Park ? i cant wait to go there actually. haha. i MISS that place soo much. The GHOST HOUSE expeciallyy. Full of laughter. Ohhh miss those times. :D Bugis ? Ohhhh. its been longgggg time since i step in there. Yeahhh. i miss that place too. if i have money, i will SURE go there. Shopping mahhh. hahaha. mcm tk tau jer :D Vivo City ? i step in there once with mum. Forgotten the place already. haha. i wish to go there sooonn. :D

School is like ONE month away. Walauuuu. so fast ? Gundu btl ! i know lah i'm still SCHOOLING. Must buy books all the nonsense. gahhh. So yeahhh. The one who are NOT schooling at secondary school, dont act. LOL. Next year N level. Concentrate. Kan3 ? must bucked up in my MATHSSSS ! ohhhh maths ? *boring face* Confirm got lotsss of homework to do. Ohhh yahh. say abt homework, i DONT know if there's any homework at asknlearn.com ? hahaha. ehkk. i dont bother to check btw. haha. buat tk tau sudahh :D

Okayy. i think i have talked too much. hahha. Like mazlina say ' ehkk warda kau update lah panjang2. tkmo pendek-pendek. ' i know my stories all very interesting. ahahah. So yeahhh. this is the longg post. okayy not so long actually. but long jugak knn ? haahaha. if you dont understand, just make it that you understand. :D Like me ! Sometimes dont understand but just make it that i understand. hohoho:D ehkk. mentang2 christmas nk dekat ketawa pn mcm santa claus. hohohoho :D Okayy, there it goes again. Hohohoho :D stop it lah warda. irritating right ? i know. dont need to sayy. hahah. ohh my god. i think i will stop here before i OPENED another nonsense subject or topic. gahhhh. take care people. i love my boyfrienddddddddd-KU very much. you dare steal him ? i will surely you will regret. *evil smile* Byee mushyy-mushyyy :D