Saturday, November 24, 2007

Morning ! i just hate OLD auntie/lady. i mean. SOME OLD auntie/lady. Actually not old. but i prefer calling them OLD. Knoww Whyy ? Just now, my mum asked me to go to the market to buy a list of things. So i go and buy the list of things. This is the conversation between me & that Old auntie/lady.

Me: Auntie can i have this *list of the things*. *smiling*
Auntie: Okayy. Altogether is $3.00.
Me: *Took out my wallet from my bag. Search for $10.00*

Just a few second,

Auntie: Aiyoo faster lahh ! You So Slow. Auntie wait for you long already. Faster lahh ! - SHOUTTING.
Me: *Look up* Ehhh Auntie. Cannot wait ahh ? Be patience lahh. Is this the way you treat your customer ? Just a few second you cannot wait ? ehh. I WONT GO to your shop again siaa. *Give her the money* *Snatch away the things from her hand*
Auntie: *Give the change back* Sorry ahh. Thanks you. Come Again.
Me: GO DIE ! *walk awayy*

soo yeaa. LoL. Quite Funny i think. but HEYY ! cannot be patience sia that auntie. SERIOUSLY. i can be TOO EVIL btw. Sooo, try me if you DAREEE :DD bacause, you will watch yourself fail miserably. :D && people like you are the reason we have middle fingers. Correct right ? :DD hohohoho. ehkk. igtg. going to concord primary for my little sister performance. Actually i dont want to go but i pity her. Seeee. i'm a GOOD sister, & a GOOD daugther, & a GOOD students & a GOOD girlfriend of azri, & i'm GOOD to ppl. UNLESS they treat me like onebloodykids. i will seriously treat you like onebloody animals. LOL ! okkayy. i've talked enough. BYEEE ! ily.