Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Rowdy Rowdy Yaw. Yesterday when jalan raya with dear classmates. Okayy lahh. Quite Fun except for some miss understanding. But nahhh. Its okayy guys. :DD Ohh yahh. pictures are with mazlina ! aiyoo. kasi gamabr cepat3 cann ? LOL :D Went to mazlina house and meet sygg. goshhhh ! i miss him DAMN MUCH okayyy ? Seriously lahh. haishh. When can i meet him again ehkk ? hmmm. Okayy. Maybe Friday. Insyaallah :DD & yarr. thank you for the LOVELY PRESENT sygg ! I LOVE YOU LAH ! :DD and yarr. thanks maz&zul for the ELMO. mcm tau jer aku suker elmo. hahaha. ehhh. i cant decide what to buy for my sygg. Can give me some idea ? haha. i can't stop disturbing my sygg. LOL. Sorry ehkk :]


Woke up at 8.00am today with NURUL spooning me and she go took my FAVOURITE PILLOW. Grrr ? aper lagi ? i go catch her & she dont want to give me back. mcm wth seyy ? at last play catching early in the morning. LOL. & get scolded. hahaha. Okayy. like SMALL Kids i know ;P haishh. i'm so sleepy. Later need to go out take sufia. ishhh. mentang2 org tk sekolah. semua suruh org buat. =.= anyway. all for now. Pictures is COMING SOON :D


PS : I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart. you're the reason I believe in love. and you're the answer to my prayers from up above. All we need is just the two of us. My dreams came true because of you. "i love you sygg!" *whisper at your ear* *kiss at your cheek*