Sunday, October 28, 2007

Morning Yaww. Ohh yess. i just finish baking my BROWNIES. Since my Classmate want to eat it so muchh. Special for you all ehkk. LOL. bsk makan lah byk2 sampai korang jelak. hahhaa. Okayy. Yesterday is my b'day. hmmm. GREAT. :]]]]]] one year older. haha. one year jer ehkk. :DD and yeahh. thanks for the wish guys. ILY guys lahh. & of cause. thanks for the present people. Such a CUTEE thing. :] Looking forward for tomorrow. & mazlina tkmo bad mood lagi ehkk. tk best lahh. nnt aku buat muker yg lelaki tu buat pat aku. confirm kau ketawa :DD


Ohh yahh. i seriously hate that girl. Okayy not say i hate her lahh. i just hate her atittude. dont think you can so called 'sweet talk' with my syg ehkk. you just go do your own things cann ? i dont want YOU to disturb my life lahh okayy. Please lahh okayy ? & Yesterday i meet HER at the guard house. First reaction when i saw HER, automatic my heart say 'jesuthshswegsydsrgdjshfsgsg ! ' sorry, you guys cannot read. BAD words. :D ishhhh. MENYEBOK lah okayy ? I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW why i hate herr. why seyy ? haishhh. & yeahhh YOU dont think YOU will get him from me okayy? DEARM ON lahh. cause if you do. i gonna KILL you. read the word KILL. okayy. i dont want to say abt HER lahh. waste of my time. & yeahh. i just treat her like some other people from other sch without knowing her AT ALL. yess. WITHOUT KNOWING HER AT ALL. and FYI she is not my enemy. and i dont have one. :]] DONE !


PS: i LOVE azrii !