Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ive been busy on my study =[[ Monday is maths paper1. aiyoo. nvm lahh. Just now get to SLEEP for a while. SLEEPY lah okayy ? my eyes cant take it anymore. haha. and that's was great. dpt mimpi sekejap. lol. but den Danish was distubing me when i was sleeping. wth seyy ? he was playing with my ear. and thats was so irritating. geli lah okayy ? bloody hell lah he. ohh yahh. i miss my dear seriously :[ and its like 123456 days. haishh. stupid lah seyy !

"balls of fury" was pretty stupid. i mean, i definitely laughed at some parts, but it felt like they tried to take themselves too seriously for some reason. maybe i'm biased because the last comedy i saw was "superbad". hmmmm.

Tripping over my words, && now you're tripping on me. isn't that funny? couldn't you just laugh until you choke? i wish you would, your face could match your eyes. cold && blue && lifeless. how did i ever fall for you ? andd well thanks for waiting this long to show yourself ;; because now that i can see you, i don't think you're worth a second glance. get a life lah boy. you dont think that i want you okayy ? cause i've got someone even better that you lah morron. and for once STOP disturbing me. stop saying that you love me. cause i dont gave a damn fuk okayy ? and yeaaa. Serves you Right.

Ohh yahh. i was Making Kek Lapis Nuttella. lols ! difficult sia to make. i was like shivering. haha. of cause lahh. because of the stupid OVEN punyer Besi. Yesterday or the day before kena my hand. Super Pain okayy ? lol. and yeahh. i put the nuttella alotts and i get scolded by my mother. hahaa. ! ini lah org yg tk der kerjer dan nk carik kemarahan org ! lols. but nvm ahh. the kek with alots of nuttella is ours ! hees :] clever tkk ? (clever kebabai) . and yeaaaa. Kek Lapis Nuttella still got alots of order. 'mum. i dont want to help you can ? ' haha. difficult to make lahh ! kalau senang tk per jugakk. aiyoo !

Oh yess,Oh yess. HARI RAYA coming soonnn. woohoo ! i cant wait lah cann ? haha. i dont know why lah seyy. i cant wait to go went out with my gfs & bfs ! yessaa. and andy will be following us too ! mcm fun gitu lah ehh ? ahaha. okayy dah. stop abt this lahh. exam belum habis. must concentrate on exam first :DDDD den boleh happy2. lolss. okay maybe i'll stop here. noting to say already. ILY syg ! MORE ! *jeling* :D