Sunday, October 07, 2007

Feeling Much better today. Yesterday was just sucks. arghh. i cant eat. i mean. i eat but just a cup of water & a piece of cake. & night around 10+ i felt hungry BUT i never eat. i just drank a cup of orange juice & cookiess. wahh. i dont know why sey. Sahur also. i just ate ABIT. and after that went back to bed. hmmm. alahh. i just dont wanna say abt that again lah ehh. and yeaaa. thanks to mazlina for EVERTHING. at least i can share my feelings with her. I LOVE YOU LAH BESTFRIEND ! :DD & she turn my mood away. She made me laugh. haha. that's whats bestfriends are kann ? lol.


Today need to study my MATHS. arghh. okayy. need to concentrate. i wont be online later. & yeahh. i wanna move away from this computer. if not. i wont be studying. soo. COMPUTER HELP ME LAH OKAYY ? lols. boleh gitu ker ? ahaha. okayy lahh. ily. BYEEE :D


Lable: Confuse.