Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Poo.
What an interesting week. Homework suuuucccckkksss, baaaaad. expecially MATHS. lol. hate it lah eh. oh ya btw.. today gt GOH TRAINING..well.. tiring lah okay ? my legs/hand is so damn pain ! grrrrr.. but its okay cause i became NCO already ! yeah ! sooo happyy.. dont need to do this STUPIDD EXERCISE AGAIN ! i gt my NCO badge (: after finish training, mr jay lim order PIZZA (: its been ages since i ate PIZZA ! lol. the "brand" name of the pizza is rite or rita ? ahhh..whatever..as long as i noe its PIZZA =D well i ate 3 pizza.. 1 chicken wings 1 bottle of pepsi i packet of milo..FULL okay ? and guess what ? i took 3 chicken wings back home with the box..lol.. i saw it and i grab it..easy =P.last thing we do..took PIX.. 6 batch NCO..wow ! NICE. i will put it some other day (:

ouch! i gt headaches..GRRRRR..well Life has been whirly lately..Strange..But nice, mostly. It feels like there's something nagging me at the back of my mind, though, and I have no idea what it is. So that scares me. But sleep makes it go away. Yay. Wow so that probably made me sound really depressed, but I'm not. I'm actually... really happy.... with headaches. And I want to sleep. and i'm tired too..Mmmm... a loaf of sugar. *drools* That is all. ♥ & I'll be seeing a bunch of you soon...Muahahaha. =)