Wednesday, April 11, 2007

hello sweetheart (: Well, it is raining like crazy here.. i never came to school, cause i'm SICK.. Grrr..i hate SICK seyyy.. first when i woke up in the morning, i felt lyke vomiting.. and my head was dizzy.. and i HATE FLU ! i cannot sleep at night. my mum told me not to go to school.. and i went back to sleep.. LONGGGG sleep.. (: and i stay alone at home cause my mum went to johor. my grandmother & father went to the market.. around 10+ my grandmother asked me to eat and after that eat PANADOL . Panadol suckkks . ewwwww. let me said a secret.. i break the panadol into half, so there should be TWO and i just at ONE.. and the other half i throw it away. LoL.shhhhh..=D

and now i'm bored .. must finish up my homewrk , study MATHS . grrrr.. and i guess my friends is missing me.. LOL.. cause i'm oneee of the CRAZY person (: dont worry..i will be back tomolo.. hehehe.. i guess till here.. cause my headache is coming back .. need a rest. anyway thanks 4 tagging ppl.. continue tagging okeh ? BIG SMOOCHES AND HUGS 4 EVERYONE ! =DDDD