Sunday, April 08, 2007

Holas all My Senoritas ! whats up ? Ohh well.. i have change my skin.. how was it ? can give me a comment abt my skin ? hmm.. i think its abit messy but..who cares.. i tried my BEST =D.. yes..yes..this weekend has been a boring weekend.. grr..3 days at home.. can you imagine ? boring seyyy.. want to go out..NO MONEY.. *sigh.. & Today I set my alarm (plus my cellphone alarm) and somehow I ended up awake 5 hours later than I should have been. So I was sitting up in bed and craning my neck to see the time, and it was 4-twenty something. i dont know what to do so basically i did when back to sleep. when i was just abt to DREAM, my alarm set off..aiyoooo.. it's already like 10:30..i must wake up at 9.00 actually..but 1h30min late..god ! i never wake up around 10.30 seyy..first time lah hor.. after wake up..mum nag,nag,nag.. grrr.. cause wake up late.. hahahahaha..but nvm..=D and now I haven't done any homework yet. I 'm really not in the mood to do homework. I just want to sit and sit for hours and hours and eventually pass out, then get up and go to school tomorrow. Ahhh. That would be nice.but.. i must do my homework.Grrrrrrrrr. & for ur info tomolo got english test,maths test,mt test and i havent EVEN touch my books..wth ?

hmm..okay..to tell you the truth, I hate having problems with people. But maybe they should stop giving me problems. I don't know if I'm making any sense.. yesterday gt a fight with my brother.. wth seyy ? he is the ONE who started first. and he said i'm the ONE who started first.. bullshits seyy..ahh..whatever lah.. btw I'm so glad this weather is cooling down ! I really can't take the heat...I start getting sick sometimes...last night is was 80 in our house and this morning it was the same and quite uncomfortable..Come back cold air !!! (: and i think i will stop here. my sweet NURUL has already reach here..*Lurves My Ladies and FeLLaS* *winks*