Sunday, April 29, 2007

hey guys...thanx for all the tagging.aww gosh i feel loved.lol..YES ! today has been a GREAT day ! teehhee (: first wake up around 8am. ahhhh.. sooo sleepy lah seyy. but nvm(: around 11+ we reach punggol. WHOLE day at my cousin place. happy marriage to md azri and his wife.(; and YES "wak ja" kompang is back lahh seyy. THUMB UP ! i love the kuda kepang and the sound of the kompang. makes me wanna dance seyy. cool lah you all(: & so,luckly i got a chance to follow to the girl place.as i aboard the bus quickly. if not i cannot go cause the bus if FULL. hehs. much space has been taken for the "wak ja" ppl(: .. reach the girl place. my gosh ! sooo HOT lah seyy..somemore the place was so SMALL ! aiyooo.. cannot breath seyy. really HOT lah seyy. after that board the bus. aiyooo. cannot feel the air-con lah.. STUPID bus ! ceh ! reach punggol around 4+. straight away went to my mum. standby my camera(: and yes. i captured alot of pic lah seyy.teehhe(: cool2. ahhhh.. khairul anwar twins is back.huak3. hmmm. there's a part when both bride and the gloom play "enjet-enjet semut". sooo cute lah okay ? my cuzzin got the pic. i'm waiting for her to send the pic to ME ! faster2 give me ! (: i will upload the pictures soon. i cannot upload today cause lazy,tired & some of the pic is with my cuzzin.& when i see the bride,i was thinking that when am i going to be lyke them ? teehhee(: soo.. that's all sweet(:

btw, wishing you all GOOD LUCK 4 ur mid-year examinations tomorrow =DDD

bottomline : GREATTTT DAYYY (: