Thursday, April 05, 2007

Peppy GIRLFRIENDS-ish. Dude. DUDE. Wow. Yessss, I'm still listening to them because I am in the mood to listen to really girly,so don't make fun of me =P..

schools been going well, ive gotten so close to my crazzzieeeee friends..i love my 6gfs.. they rock my world. i have been close with syaffin and his friends. idk why. & i'm kinda confuse right now cause just now when i went back home with my sister, i heared ppl calling my name. i do turn around to see who its was..And i relised that a sec1 boy was waving at me..so. i go and wave at him back..as i dont want ppl to think that im 'sombong'.lol. after that i was like ' err.. why is he waving at me ? & who is he ? ' and the weird thing is he noe my name ! err..wth ? i dont noe him siaaa..okay..whatever.

sigh.. am i jealous or what ? i just cant see couples.. its make me jealous lah eh.. dont ask me why..cause idk why.. look..i'm nt desperate to haf a boyf or what okay..but its just ARGHHH.. i cannot say..=X & When i see ANY couple walking beside me or infront of me, i just like going to PUNCH them lah..lol.. sorry eh tk salah tapi kene tumbuk :).. alah ! single is better lah..sigh..okay dont bother what i jus say cause its nonsense.. i noe =P..i type jus for fun..lol..oy..i think i will stop here.. will be back (: