Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hey guyz wats up how u guyz been ? im sored. well yeah i love mazlina shes the best and wani and aisah and hid and mira and saidah and linsih those are my gurls but yeah im just hanging out school has been good and stuff well thats all im gona say if u need me call me or text me(: LOL..oh yeah its been great chatting with sweet Rina(: you cool lah beybeh ! fun chatting with her.. btw..RINAAA is about to go ape shit man. ughhh ..=P this is retarded. lol.. sorry(: you noe what i mean rite ?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... mid year EXAM is 4days away ! shiittt lah seyyy ! at class i'm not been concentrate.. heyy ! is not that i dont what okay.. is that i cant lah seyy.. because of that stupid yuszaini..irritating sak him.. one day i will slept his face seyy..shittt face ! huak3. and i'm sooo tired that i want to shoot myself in the eye... :( very sleepy lah seyy.. i must drink coffee every morning if this thing kept going on. lol. its true what ? dont you all think so ? but wait ! i hate cofee ! hahahahahahahaha ! weirddd. but whatever it is, i must do my BEST ! heehe(:

before i forget, good luck for GAMELAN SYF tomorrow(: aim for GOLD okay ? teeheee =DDDD ohh.. i miss HIM(: hehehe..just now i went back.. HE wave & say goodbye to me ! yay !! soo sweet of you lah eh ? ((((: ahh..btw..I love McDonalds. badabababa, i'm lovin it !! it was on tv, i couldn't resist. im lovin it ! okay lame..soo i guess i gtg NOW ! .. till here sweetface(:

PS: Rinaaaaa you CRAZY girl ! =P