Monday, April 09, 2007

hello my uber crazy nut ppl.. yeah..i've change my blogskins again.. cause my previous skin is too messy.. & this is the PURR-FECT one.. (: Today lesson is okay-okay..omg ! 3more weeks and exxaammmm timmeee ! Grrrr.. mr suhaimi said that we must study from NOW ON ! and i guess its TRUE ! aiyooo..must concentrate in class..blah,blah,blah..& i guess i must start now..no CHOICE lahs..lyke my mother said "biar susah-sudah dahulu, senang-senang kemudian" (: true2 ?? yeahhh..btw MAZLINNNAAA SAYAA SUDAHH MENJANGKITII KAMUU DONGG ! =P gt it ?

ohh people..please lah eh..if you hate me, just f**k off lah eh.. i dont give a damn SHIT lah okay..why it's sooo HARD to GET the WORD inside your head ?? It's hard to say that I hate somebody. I honestly think I don't hate anyone, but it seems like the number of people I have a problem with or have a grudge against is getting bigger every day. Okay, so it's a small number (less than 5), but it's big for me. And I know I'll feel stupid if I have to explain what the issues are. So try not to ask. & btw..i noe who are you lah eh..so dont PRETEND that you dont noe ANYTHING..lyke wtf ? you are just a coward lah..on others blogs.. said STUPPIDD things abt they.. hey ! we are not STUPPIDD lyke you lah eh..@$%&^*&**&*#$^$%&%& !

Bottom line: People are annoying and I'm either too sensitive about what they do/say, or it's fine that I'm mad, but either way, sorry if I rant to you, but I try not to? but if i dont do anything WRONG, whats your problems now ?