Sunday, April 15, 2007

BOO !
i'm back(: Sorry I haven't updated. I've been pretty busy. Today I've been cleaning my room , prepare for something , study. as you noe mid year exam is just few weeks away. haishhhh.. need to pay MORE attention in class..sheesssh.

so i've had alot to think about, even if its only been a week, i feel older, 16, weird to think, im maturing more, and not even wanting one of those lame short relationships, i guess its all changed in my head. i guess i can say... thank you for opening my eyes. im still gonna have fun, but im trying to make a list of things i want to do before i die. but i guess im really trying to make my life worth while, even if i dont have love at the moment, i'll make it all worth while when i do fall in love. even thought it sucks too.okay,whatever !

arghhhh ! It is so hot outside ! I can hardly stand it. so hot..damn hot,super hot,hot hot hot.(: and now i'm eating ice-cream ! yes ! to make my body cooling. LoL. long time since i ate ice cream..huak2. delicious lah seyyy =D. ahhh..btw today going out ! YES ! at last seyy. boring seyy at home. better go out. kwang3. sooo.. i think till here. will catch up with you all soon. (: *wave*