Saturday, March 31, 2007

warda is back ! =]

EDIT: I just read this over and it's completely nonsensical, but I'll post it anyway. Read it if you want to be confused. (:

I'm pretty much typing on here because I can't lie down. My hand are really pain because of yesterday GOH training.. stuppidd RIFEL.. and on tuesday i got GOH training again..wdf ? really tiredd seh.. soo.. this MONDAY got a netball competition with 3 aspire.. wow ! we are going to try our BEST.. ohh.. ppl..if you are free come down and support us ! hehehehe ! ((: oh ya..before i forgot.. yesterday some of our cadets (npcc) went competition.. err.. captain's ball competition.. & guess what ? we won FIRST ! yeah ! 21-1.. GREAT uhs ? PROS lah they.. good job lah (:

hmm..i think people would "get" more about what I'm feeling like by listening to the songs (not necessarily every single one... but what I'm listening to usually fuels what I write) that I mention on here. I mean, I know blogger is supposed to be a journal, but I think we can all agree that there are some things people still can't say because of whoever reads this. But whatever..ohh.. its raining outside.. yeahhhhh..cool breeze is coming towards me.. shoosh..shoosh ~ :)
Oh boy. I LOVE YOU !

That's all I have to say. (: IT IS SO HARD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. About several things. It's for your own good. You, yes, you.. well i love being with people i care about, and staying happpy even it seems hard to ! Okay, so right now..I am really bored and it feels like I should be doing something but at the same timeit's like... I'm too lazy to get ready and call people and etc etc so my solution is I guess I'll do my homeworks & my projects now.. BANG ! BANG ! (: friends are the best..best friends are even better..♥
sorry pic is a bit blurr.

bestfriends = love
music = love
school = love