Saturday, March 10, 2007

Okay, guess its time to update . . . so yeah I'm updating ! woohoo ! what fun this is aren't you having a blast just reading this! = D

YAY !!! i PASS all my subject ! yeah ! cant believe it ! MT top in class ! hehehe.. ENGLISH err.. i guess so.. cause HALF of the class fail english.. dono why.. quite happy that my ENGLISH beat MR CAMERON ! Hahahahaha ! sorry ! i win you ! hulalala ~ ! huak2.. BUT ! my CPA DROP DOWN ! alerr... gt 29/50..WTH ? hehehe.. you noe why ? cause i never study ! LOLS ! =)

So.. yesterday was a GREAT day ! yeah ! first.. woke up at 500.. i was so damn TIRED/SLEEPY ! and around 545.. i'm out of my house.. walking alone.. soo peaceful/quite.. while i'm walking, i was a bit scared..LOLS ! cause its abit DARK ! haha ! after reach at Bishan park.. i saw many ppl..BUT ! i never saw their FACES ! hahahaha ! wait,wait,wait,wait until 7+.. den took attendance/giving out tags [ dono for what ] after all.. we are seperated into different houses for our cheers.. arnd 8+ i guess.. we had already started to ran.. guess what ? its was damn LONGGG ! WTH ? but quite fun ler.. btw..sorry maz.. ketinggalan with aisha =) & my position is 18 ! aiyooo.. top 1-15 got prizes.. i wan PRIZE ok ? lols ! JK ! =) ..err..OOPPSS ! sorry to MR CAMERON ! i never go back with you.. hehehe.. cause i NEVER saw you.. thats why.. anyway nevermind lah..next time can go back with you.. eh no ! ANYTIME can go back with you rite ? hahaha ! after the ran we went to bishan.. EAT ! hungry you noe ! our school sooo selfish ! give one bread & mineral water ! bluek ! eat at MC.. talk2/laugh2/took pic.. den we head off too MRT.. when i reach home.. i go bath & BOOOOMMM ! i landed on my comfortable BED ! WOOHOO ! SHOIK man ! and i'm at my dream world ! lols ! ok enough of yesterday..

& today.. i went to take my spec.. yeah ! at last man ! gt my NEW SPEC ! hehehe (: after that my grandfather drive me off to nurul house..at eat at WEST COAST..hulalala ~ ! niceeee/deliciouss ! hahaha ! [ mcm tk pernah mkn g2 ] ((: ok lah..that's all.. i wanna bath ! take care pretty/charming ppl ! muah-muah-muah ! ((: