Friday, March 02, 2007

There is nothing much to say..i can't wait to get back my exam paper..hmmm..i'm not doing anything right now... but hey .. that is why i am on here isn't it... nothing else to do..askrfidf..i need help...im going crazy..im losing my freaking mind..ahhhhh.. i dont know whats wrong with me..i dont know what to do..i feel very dizzy..i feel like spinning around in circles until i fall down..hahaha ! im so freaking scared.. why do i feel this way? someone help me.. i need to eat..but i dont want to.. im so hungry..haish.. ok..watever ! lols !

Well..just now P.E lesson was GREAT ! yeah.. i love my classmate.. they are COOL ! well..there are so Many amazing people in my life.. i love you all so incredibly much.. Even the ones that have hurt me..i don't care.. i forgive you...we all make mistakes.. btw..as i mention jus now..'nothing else to do'.. so i think of my bestfriend & listen up to what i'm gonna say.. ENJOY READING ! ((:

This is for you, my bestfriend, the one person I can tell my soul to.. Who can relate to me like no other, who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life.. Never have you turned your back on me or told me I wasn't good enough or let me down; I don't think you know what that means to me. .You have gone through so much pain & you still have time for me & I love you for listening even when inside you're dying. .And I look up to you because you're strong, and caring & beautiful, even though you don't think you are.. And I hope you know that I'm always here to listen to you laugh & cry and help in all the ways that I can, & I will try to be at least half the friend you are to me.. I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, without you, my BESTFRIEND.. Thanks for being the friend who's always believed in me, who's always understood, who's always accepted me, who's always cared for me ! &- I LOVE U ! muah ! muah ! muah ! &- u noe who i'm refering to rite ? lols ! isn't it SWEET ? hahaha ! ((: *tengok ah siaper yg tulis*..winks ! ok..till here ! my hand are dying..& my brains are full of nonsense..lols ! kidding.. i'm jus tired..hehe ! take care swiit ppl ! 'loves' * 'hugs'..((((: