Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OHMAH ! so yeah..today not so much fun..i woke up late... had to drag my ass out of bed... BLEASH ! i was so damn sleepy..& whole day rainning..and when i went back home, i spent practically the whole day walking in the rain ! hahahaha ! I loved that, I don't know why, but there's just such a feeling of freedom about walking in the rain..yeah..I was FREEZING the time i finish my BATHING ! ((: I enjoyed the hot hot shower that followed closely after that ! LoLs ! so..i just decided to make a new thingy...well yeah i am bored to death... like seriously...i guess im bout to go take some pictures or something.. idk.. well yeah im watching music videos right now and justin timberlake-sexyback is on..LOLS !.. i love this song..hahaha ! its awesome..hmm..&- i guess till here..*SMILEE*