Tuesday, February 20, 2007

halios ! so tomolo went back 2 school..school is in one word, exhausting..it seems that i eat, sleep, and breathe it..and it's only going to get worse...ohh the horror..for ur onfo wed is such a BORING day ! bleash ! &- thursday is COMMON TEST for EOA ! grr.. sooo FAST ! BTW -Something awesome happened that's just too good to keep to myself ! ahahs ! For three days, as of last night, I had a sore throat, headache.. (not fun)..Well, last night I laid my hand on my throat and announced that by tomorrow morning there would be no trace of a sore throat..Low and behold, by the next morning... badda-BING, badda-BOOM !... it's gone ! Badda-ba-ba-ba, & I'm love'n it ! It's soooo amazing.. ohh maybe its my lucky ! ((: i'm really happy RIGHT NOW ! I've got that "It's a beautiful morning" look on ! lols ! So, that's all the fascinating news i have report for today ! hahaha !

so wow! i forgot to tell u all.. yesterday.. has actually been good ! and so have the last few day for the most part..except for some people and i don't wanna talk about them so yeah..other than that it hasn't been TOO bad.. i got to see NURUL yesterday which was awesome cuz i havn't seen she in like 2 months! crazy! hahaha ! damn ! she is CUTE ! haha ! she has started to grow,grow,grow & GROW ! lols ! i gt took some of her pic.. but guess wart ? my mum deleted the pic ! aiyoh !..o yeah. .i'm gonna miss theatre!!!!!!!!!! It makes me wanna cry ! ok..wartever ! &-i have made up my mind and i'm just not gonna worry about any of that crap anymore..i am so happy and i feel so relieved and way less stressed out..so yeah..duces! haha ! Love you all ! till here ! ((: