Monday, February 26, 2007

Yada yada yada..err..sorry for no updates on muhammadiyah welfare.. Let's just put it this way - it was amazing ! ((:

With that said, I had a CRAZY dream last night...It was a dream of an older me walking with a man I dont know but seemed to love in the dream..i think my age is arnd 22 ? or 25 ? ..I never made out his face, but it seemed that I already knew him in real life...anyway it was a sappy, almost chick flick worthy (gag me, please).. We were walking on the beach and we went into a HUGE house..We walked up the stairs and white rose pedals were everywhere and candles were lit and then he led me to the railing of the balcony to see the same amount of stars you see in.. Searcy on a clear night and look at the bright full moon...Then out of nowhere he got down on one knee and purposed and stuff....WTH ?? It was weird ! Why would I, of all people, have an engagement dream ? Weird weird weird....plus I wanna know who it was....this guy was tall and I liked it... hahahahahaha !!! well.. I THINK its JUST a DREEAMM !!! hahahaha! nt because of desparate okeh ! DREAM ! lols !

Its was raining..mmmmmmm.rain...i love rain.. i wanna go dance in it...anyone wanna join me ? haha ! its really fun..the raindrops dropping on your head, running down your face, and the taste of fresh, pure water gliding down your throught..its so peaceful..it feels like all troubles and worries are gone and you can just be carefree...its lyke WOOWW ! hahahaha ! but then the real world hits you and you remember that you can't be carefree cuz you have to watch out for BADD ppl ! BLEASH ! =P ok..i guess till here.. love you all !! ((: