Saturday, February 17, 2007

helios ! ok...at last i've CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN ! its kinda hard lahs.. so.. comment my blogskin PLS ? &&- thank you ((: .. &&- yeah.. comman test is COMING ! argh ! i must study beybeh ! lols ! ohh..ok well.. err..ANY PLAN PPL ? hmm.. i'm bored at HOME lars ! haish.. ok..i wanna shared wif u something.. some of my classmate said that i'm abit weird nowdays.. its that true ? hmm..its maybe yes or maybe no.. i dono.. ONLY GOD noe why .. but dont worry lahs ppl.. i'm ok.. what's so WEIRD abt me ? hees ! forget lahs ..
&&- yeah.. SOMEONE hate me ? hmm.. i dono whether it's true or nort... but wani told me this.. & i think its true.. yeah..Sometimes you just got to be weird..Go against the crowd and act stupid...Laugh till you cry and cry till you can't feel the pain.. Don't listen to what other people say.. You know you're being yourself and that's all that counts..Don't worry what they will think about you. Your true friends will stay by you..& that's rite.. my TRUE FRIENDS are always support me.. & i LOVE them..
okay loves =]..that should be good for now..have a great saturday and be safe kids.. just because its the superbowl,doesnt mean you should get shitfaced =D..hehe..btw..before i forget..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! [in advance] =))