Friday, October 17, 2008

Yozxzs Supp ? Graduation Day was okay. I'm sad to leave my CLASSMATEEESS ! DAMN ! i hug alots of ppl which is Maz, Mira, Aisha, Linsih, Hid, Azura, Jia Mian, Wanie, Saiful, Dula, Andy, Poh Seng, Teo, Png, Xw, Yuz, Wilson. There's more i think ? But i can remember this bunch of ppl only. hahah ! Well, its really really sad. I cryy. Boohoooo ! :( Well, who dont feel sad rightt ? =.='

Anyways, Mr Yeo, Mdm Rose &; Mr Ratish, thanks for the lovely speech. You rocks(: & of cause to Maz, THANKS YOU for that lovely letter. Althought its seem so simply and plain, but to me, its so precious. I'll kept it for memories. Dont worry. hehhh.

I cry when i read this message;

Saiful: Warda, i'm sorry if i scold you just now. Abt chalet its okay if you dont have to overnight. I cannot do anything. i just want you ppl to enjoy on all 3days. But its okayy. Next year i move to Bukit Panjang already. Dont forget me okay ? lol. ily. Much Love, Saiful Azwan.

Saiful ! Why you make me cryyy ? haiyerrr. ILY LAHHH. & i wont forget you dearest bestfriend. ily so much. *kiss* & Maz too. I will kiss you soon kay ? hehe.

T0 DEAREST 4CHR,

I'm really grateful to have such a lovely friends like you all. I'm happy that we have share our happy times together, sad times together. & of cause those lamest jokes and laughter. Thanks for making me happy whenever i'm with you all. Thanks for letting me know each & everyone of you. Thanks for everything that you've done for me. I'm really really proud to have a friends like you all. I promise that i wont forget you people as your my BESTEST bunch of friends since we are in SEC 1. I hope our friendships doesnt end here. Do your best in your studies. Dont ever give up. Have a happy life and may you succeed in EVERYTHING you do(: I'm sure going to miss each and everyone of you. Expecially Mazlina, Saiful, Saedah, Wanie, Dula, Andy, Poh Seng. Althought we fight at times but i really love you guys all so much. For all names that i've not been mention, dont get me wrong. i love you all too(: Last but not least, DONT FORGET ME OKAYYY ?

MUCH LOVES,
SITI WARDA BTE HAMID.
170CT0BER08