Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello ! I'm backkk. hehh. Before that, mind me please. I'm going to update about the chalet and i thinks it was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr long post. So yeahhh. ;D

Yesterday was a joyful and sadness day ! The joyful part is when we went to wild wild wet. I swear it was super fun ! But before that, i'm sorry if i'm angry at you all. Well, you will know how i feel when you are in my situation. So yeahh. Sabo-ing Andy & Hakim was awesome but the smell of the THING is awful. Seriously. Hand made by me in the morning with Farhan while the rest are sleeping, playing psp & chilling. Well, let me share with you the ingredients. hahhaa. Whole packets of flour, eggs, soap, mayo, thai chili, sweet chili, coffee powder, peanut jam, butter, orange syrup, some cook eggs, milk, plain water, kaya. Yeahhh. The mayo makes the THING smelly. I was about to vomit when making it. & Wilson dont dare to smell it. HAHAHA ! & the most sweetest part is, switch off the light, and came the birthday cake for both Andy & Hakim. Sorry if the cake was too SMALL. Becauseee, we are OUT of money. Haiyerrr. But its okay right ? ;DD

& the sadness part is when we all are going back ! I mosty hug all of them. & i started crying thinking 'is this the last goodbye for us?' & i cant really stand when dearest bf (saiful) crying ! Haiyerrr. You make me cry more lahh saiful. & when we were waiting for the shuttle bus, we hug again. I cant bear to leave you guys mann. LIKE SERIOUSLY ! I kissed Saiful, Mazlina & Hidayah. & when we board the bus, i looked out the window wave at Saiful & tell him NOT TO CRY but yeahh, unfortutely he cry and of cause, i cry. Waduhhhhh. Maz also make me cry. Hidayah make me cry. Yus make me cry. Easy to say, EVERYBODY makes me cry. Its NOT easy to leave them. 4YEARS WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER. 4YEARS WE HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME CLASS. Guys, i really really really love you !




This Guy up here is My SAYANG. We have been close since we are in sec 2 ? I guess. Cause i cant really remember. But i'm glad to have a friend like him. He love to make me laugh & sometimes make me cry over something. haha. If he move his house to Bukit Panjang, i will REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS HIM SO MUCH ! (eventually, i started crying now when typing this. GOSH !) I'll miss his call saying that he wants to see me like. Well, if he leave at BP, will i get to meet him like always ? I will miss his jokes towards me. I'll miss his hug. I'll miss his smile. I'll miss every single thing about him. Saiful Azwan Bin Salim, I LOVE YOU FOREVER & EVER. i WONT forget such a wonderful guy like you ;DD Keep in contact-ing okayy ? & pls, call me at night as you use to call me. HAHAHA.

Ps: All message i'll translated it to English ;D

Message frm me: i love you. Dont forget me okay ? Dont cry you know(:
Message frm Saiful : hahaha.. I never cry lah. lol. i love you warda! Tell them "You guys are the best palsever,you just make me cry fuckers!! ily fuck ! and yah, btw, im going to shift house to BP, soodon ever 4get me..!! Hope too see u soon my brithers & sisters.. ! Pls pass okay. Warda, i love you ! muackz 1000times (:




This Girl up here is my best girl of all. I'm sorry if i've made you angry or whatsoever. Pls forgive me if i've done something bad to you. I going to MISS YOU LIKE HELL ! I'm going to miss our jokes we share together, our talks late at night. Our secrets. I'm going to miss your laugh and smile. I'm glad to have such a lovely friend like you. I WONT FORGET YOU AS YOUR MY BESTFRIEND since sec 2. I'll always emember our sweets moments together as in going out together. (not other things okay!) HAHA. I'll miss every single thing abt this girl. I'll miss our crazy moments. Mazlina Bte Md.Said I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. I surely wont forget you sister. Keep contact-ing kayy ? And yeah, new secret tell me pls. HAHA ! ;D

Message Frm Me: Mazlina, i love you so much. Hope we dont forget each other. I will always remember you darling. My bestfriend! Dont cry okay ? (:
Message Frm Maz: Dear Siti Warda Bte Hamid. My only bestfriend that i have. I love u too love! i wont forget you even for a secs dear. i hope we cn stil do those crazy things wit u again. We have loads of memories, dunt we ? haha. You also dont cry okay? Kp in touch(: *hugs n kisses* (kayy, I CRIED AGAIN now!)




Birthday boy yesterday. haha. i hope you have fun what we did for you. I'm sorry if i've made you feel angry or sad. I dont mean to. So, if i've hurt you, i'm really really sorry. I hope we can still continue our BESTFRIEND again. I feel like your changed to different person now. Pls, dont change. Pls be yourself. I can see myself that ur changed to other person. So yeahhh. Thanks for all those present that you gave me. & i hope you like the present that i gave you. Treasure it as our 4years of friends together. Keep it okay ? If its broke, i'll broke ur head. HAHAHA. naw, kidding. ANDY SEAH HON MING, I LOVE YOU ;D

Message frm me: i love you guys so much. Dont forget me dear classmates (:
Message frm Andy: We wont forget you la. and tell everybody in the bus that we wont forget them.




Lao Gong ! HAHA ! i've been quite close to him this fews months. I'm going to miss his jokes towards me. & those 'things' that we share together. I really appricate for your helpings towards me. Sorry if i've ever disturb you. Dont forget me okay lao gong. hahaha ! (hidayah will be angry if she read this, LOL) & pls keep the wrist ban that i gave you kay lao gong ? haha. BaoSheng, I LOVE YOU ! ;D

Message frm me: i love you guys so much. Dont forget me dear classmates (:
Message frm Poh Seng: ily too. i wont forget you laopo! hope you wont forget me yah. i really really really appreciate all the things you've done! Thanks for makin my memorise full of happiness, enjoyment and meaningfull! ily !




My girlgirl. HAHA ! Well, i'm going to miss him saying 'KETI' towards me ! Those things that he disturb me. Those songs that you sing for me on the chalet last tuesday ! hahaha. Although it is something not good, but i know that was just joking. Thanks for evrything. Thanks for weeping my tears yesterday. LOLL. Md.Yuszaini Bin Yusooff, i'm gonna MISS YOU ! Dont forget me and dont cryy lahh okayy ? ehhe ;D

Message frm me: i love you guys so much. Dont forget me dear classmates (:
Message frm Yus: Dont worry dear i will love u 4eva. tc dear.




Kimozzzzzzzzz ! haha. Birthday Boy yesterday also. I hope you enjoy the sabo-ing and the cutting cake session. LOLL. Thanks for throwing your smelly shirt towards me ! hahaha. Sorry, if i've ever disturb you. Well, it was just joking matters. ily.

Message frm me: i love you guys so much. Dont forget me dear classmates (:
Message frm Hakim: Thanks everyone for the birthday party you throw to me, by the way this is the best birthday i have ever had in fact i never had a party before. Thanks for the wonderful memory. i will always bring this 4 years memory with me for the rest of my life. Thanks once again. Miss ya all. Hope we meet again in the future ;DDDD




Most irritating guys is the class ! haha. But hey, i really grateful to have friends like him. Thanks for those care that you gave me. I really appricate it. Although we fight at times, i still love you. Do takecare of yourself. Dont make any kinds of trouble okayy ? Think beforeyou do ;D Abdullah Mohammad Hassan I LOVE YOU ! ;D

Message frm me: (i havent give him any msg yet)
Message frm Dula: Warda. thanks 4 everitink. ily vewi much. im crying nw thikin bout the past 4years. i hope we wont lose contact. iloveyosomuch. muahh.




Racing Motor guy ! haha. I hope you succeed in your ambitions. Do take care of yourself. Dont let other ppl bully you okay HANDSOME ? hahaha ! Md. Jazil Bin Juraimi, I LOVE YOU ;D

Message frm me: i love you guys so much. Dont forget me okay dear classmates? (:
Message frm Jazil: i gona mis u guys.. im sori if i did anything wrong to u. sori if i always disturb u guys. don cry anymore k, like baby lah. haha. love u. bye -jazil handsmoe(: (cute right his message? haha)




Close when we are in sec2. I remember thoes times we lepak-ing. I'm going to miss you mira. You are the 'jujur' girl in class. Sorry if i had ever hurt you. I remember we fight last time. But those fight makes we strong together right ? haha. dont forget me okay ? Amirah Bte Amid I LOVE YOU ;D

Message frm me: (i havent give her message yet)
Message frm Mira: To all my loves, thanks for everything aites. u guys are the bset of all. i will treausre our friendship forever! mira eill always syg my darlz.


[Pic Soon]

Although we are not close enough, i still love you beybeh ! Hope you dont forget me. & lets go tourims together ! haha ;DD Hidayah Bte Saruni (i think, sorry if wrong) I LOVE YOU ;D

Message frm me: I love you guys so much, dont forget me dear classmates(:
Message frm Hid: M dear warda.. tanks alotz fr being ma friends. Hpe we stil can share the joy n laughter lyke we use to be nw. Bpnt forget me aites i owaez rmbr u n luv u so much. dont cry kay, anything just text rite. ;D

& for the rest, i'm sorry if i had ever disturb you or make ou angry. I will treasure each and EVERYONE OF YOU. for sure ! I LOVE MY CLASS 4CHARACTER ! ;D

Message frm Fad: Warda ! Dont forget ne okay! anything gd luck in future hope you succeed in your ambition. Sorry if i have anything wrong okay.

Message frm Linsih: Hey mates, im gonna miss u all. All the best in ur future, in whatever things you do n i meet u guys soon.

Message frm Syahirah: Hola my beloved ones.. my one n onli dearest classmate.. im gonna miz you guys. do keep in touch. hope we could have a group gathering. pls forgive me for all my mistaked. for all de harsh talk. jokes. de irritating and everything. wish u all the best in evrythink you do. gd luck for eur future. tc. lots of love syahira.. eur irritating classmates.

Message frm Azura: Friends is wonderful, rite ! i love you 4 !! want to know 4 ? because i love you 4ever and ever. (: i'll always remeber you no matter what happen. and IF i hate you, i still love you.n tanks for being good n best n de wonderful friend ! Love azura.

THAT'S ALL i think. Well, my finger is really tired of typing. ahhahaa. but nvm. Pitures and video nextt. GO WATCH ! ;DDD